CFPCM is a gold standard and the world’s topmost certification in the personal finance space. When I say personal finance, I essentially mean finance related to personal to a person, e.g. personal income, taxes, savings, investments, retirement goals, etc. Things that are related to personal finance.
Certified Financial Planner certification is valid and recognized in 27 countries. These are Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Chinese Taipei, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand ,The Netherlands, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Key USPs of CFP Certification
- 4 in 1 certification (4 certifications in one program from FPSB, USA)
- International certification
- Valid in 27 countries
- Gold standard rated program
- Personal Finance & Wealth Focused Curriculum
- Contains All of Personal Finance
- Highly demanded by industry
- Short Term Program (5-6 months to study complete CFP course)
- From study to exam – completely online
CFP is a 4-in-1 certification. CFP course offers 4 specialist certifications within one program. In route to becoming a Certified Financial Planner, you get 3 additional specialist certifications. This means you study for one CFP Progam and you get 4 specialist international certifications which make this program unique from other finance courses. These specialist certifications are:
- FPSB® Investment Specialist
- FPSB® Retirement & Tax Specialist
- FPSB® Risk & Legacy Specialist Specialist
- FPSB® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
A CFP professional is a specialist in Investments, Wealth Management, Portfolio Management, Personal Finance, and Financial Planning.
The reason behind the BFSI industry loves hiring CFP professionals is that they know a Certified Financial Planner are the people who primarily learn and acquire the knowledge in the area which they actually need. It is a program which you can say is linked with the industry.
It is not a typical MBA/ PG program that takes you around 2 years. it is a short-term course in finance which takes roughly around 5-6 months to study the complete course.
CFP Program Structure
Career After CFP